zondag 13 september 2026

Hello Fall


 Een kaart gemaakt met dies van Elizabeth Craft Design : Floral Foliage 2087.     De achtergrond is gemaakt met mask stencils van DutchDoobadoo. 470.713.102    en. 470.715.153   en Marianne Design : PS 8135 en Memento Inkt.    De witte pasta is van Nellie’s Choice : Struture Paste.   De tekst is van DutchDoobadoo : Happy Harvist


girlzandtheartofletters.blogspot.com.     ( i = inkt achtergrond en bladeren )
tictactoechallenge.com. ( wood - free - die cut )

7 opmerkingen:

  1. This card is so beautifully fall and the numbers make it perfect for our challenge! Love the texture and lush autumn leaves. Thanks for sharing with us at Path of Positivity. Katrina

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. This is beautiful Jose! I love the die cut leaves and texture using a stencil. Thanks for sharing with A Cut Above's September Challenge.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Such wonderful layers for this gorgeous garden scene and pretty autumn colors! Thank you so much for sharing at my Garden Party!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Awesome Autumnal creation, so many lovely details to look at and enjoy. Thank you for joining us Creative Artiste

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  5. Oh, I LOVE this. The background is perfect, and those fall leaves are divine, especially with the sweet birdhouse and its inhabitants. Lots of wonderful work here, you certainly have a great eye for color and design. Thanks so much for playing along with us over at A Cut Above. I hope we see you back again soon!
    Judy~ ACA CT Designer

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  6. What a sweet autumn card! I love all of the images you used, especially the cute birds. Thank you for playing with us at the Inspiration Station Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
    Debbie, DT
    Secrets to Stamping
    Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen